Full-stack website development and iOS/Android application maintenance of one of the world's most popular meditation apps.
In the Magento ecosystem, plugins are called extensions. An additional feature that was developed allows to collect all user events.
My task was to design a new version of the mobile application for iOS. I had a lot of freedom in creating an application, and the main indication was the Apple guidelines for interface and navigation in designing applications for smartphones. The designed prototype was created for an iPhone 7.
Project around the smart collection and processing solutions for e-waste.
My focus was dedicated to the classification process using tangible interfaces: Design, creation, and testing of tangible and graphical interfaces in the context of the InnoWEEE project.
1. The project goal, creating a vision
2. Interview planning, conducted and coded
3. Creating mock-ups
4. Creating a low-fidelity prototype
5. Conducting workshop
6. Creating a high-fidelity prototype
7. Usability testing of high-fidelity prototype
8. Learnings and conclusions
I decided to follow the below structure to fully understand the business goals of the app as also to analyze the customer perspective.
1. App goals and features
2. User needs and problems
3. Benchmarking of the existing apps
4. Presentation and evaluation of the existing features
5. Proposed solutions with elaboration in terms of micro-interaction (redesign)
6. Additional observations
7. The summary and learnings
Automated attendance system developed in Python which verifies faces in real-time. Updates attendance records stored in a relational database-Provides fully functional user registration software trained on user's facial features. Utilized for a research paper concerned with verifying the success rate of the fusion of PCA and LDA algorithms. Achieves 98% accuracy in recognizing faces.